20.9.13

SLIP DRESS

VINTAGE jacket | PRIMARK slip dress | ZARA shoes | H&M bag

 I was always into the pajama trend, especially now that we have these slip dresses too. I Just fell in love with them the moment I saw them at the Marc Jacobs runway for this autumn winter season. 
I personally just love the idea of getting dressed, but maybe forgetting something.. The Marc Jacobs case: slip dresses with fab coats and shoes and accessories. As if they didn't have time to properly get ready. 
I love that idea of wearing your sleepwear or home clothes and adding accessories or a coat that is clearly not part of the sleepwear. Do you remember that outfit that Carrie Bradshaw had on, when she ran to visit Miranda in the SATC 1. movie? She had her pajamas with heels, pearls, sequins and fur. And I loved it.
Here I have paired mine with this vintage military jacket, that I got at Camden Stables market and with flats. I wanted it to be an easy running around day look.  

Photos by Gyorgy Szokolay
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig