16.12.13

WINTER WHITES


It is so good living with girls because then you can share most of your closet. Which means not only lending but also borrowing fab pieces like this white fox fur coat that we found in a vintage shop in Shoreditch.


VINTAGE fur coat | MARKS & SPENCER tee | MANGO jeans | H&M shoes | TOPSHOP bag

I got the bag at the beginning of my snake print mania. That means it could be from many season ago.

People always say I walk too fast, but it might just be that steps are too big!

The  sunnies I have been wearing what feels like eternity. I seriously dread the day when I brake or lose them. They are just the perfect shape fit for me and for every occasion each season. It is by Dries van Noten x Linda Farrow.

It was such nice weather until the day of the shoot. A sunny December in London, it wasn't even cold or anything so wearing courts seemed okay during the day too. These are from H&M, they were famous pair of shoes a few seasons ago from there, but I still love them this day.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig